Take a look at where we're investigating next, and book tickets.
Please note, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all events in 2020 have been postponed. Please contact us if you are booked on one of these events for more information. We are hoping to get them rebooked for 2021.
Our prices are always competitive, as we do our investigations for the passion, not to make money. The ticket prices will cover the venue, and light refreshments at the event.
We are a professional paranormal investigation team with professional standards and strict rules. Here are some of them. This list is not exhaustive.
1. We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 or pregnant women on our ghost hunts due to the nature of the experience, and advise anyone who is pregnant against booking with us. Likewise, if you have any mobility difficulty navigating dark, damp places, please check with a member of the team before booking.
2. Strictly no drugs or alcohol allowed. Anyone turning up to an event intoxicated will, at our discretion, be asked to leave and and money paid will not be refunded.
3. As this is an adult event, some bad language is expected, but violent, threatening language or behaviour will have you escorted off the premises immediately with no money refunded.
4. Due to the nature of our events, nothing is guaranteed. Our events are more science experiment than anything else. We do not “put on a show” and due to this, some events unfortunately have little activity. Bring plenty of energy and an open mind, and you won't regret it.
5. We have no dress code except sensible footwear, and advise clothes to keep you warm as some locations do not have heating.
To book, please follow the link on our events page, send us a message via the contact form at the bottom of the page, or head on over to our Facebook page.